03 January, 2015

New Year's Resolution 2015

Crikey I can't believe it's been nearly 3 years since I posted on this blog! So I'm making my new year resolution to post more (eeek!)

What crafty things have I been up to the past 3 years? Well, I've been making more digital card designs and resources, and I've rejoined Crafts-U-Print as a designer. To see what's "new" please click on the links on the left in My Digital Designs Stores.

I bought myself a Silhouette Cameo a few months ago, but I'm still getting to grips with it. Haven't really got much to show for the 3 mats and 2 blades that I've gone through already. Seems to be a bit of an expensive hobby to be honest and I wish I hadn't wasted my money on it. Can't do anything with it right now as my last blade broke just before Christmas. Luckily I just managed to finish some notelet sets that were Christmas gifts.





I've also just taken up papermaking!!! I really can't believe I've only just tried this craft, it's sooo simple!

So here is a photo of my first batch of handmade lavender paper. Hope you like it :-)

I'm planning on making some cards with it and will post my finished creations up.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Say it with lurve!